THE MEETING PLACE FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
#ADD15 is a format containing information, strategies and instruments for car dealers, repairers, service and after-sales providers, managers of carmakers and other players involved in the automotive industry. The Automotive Dealer Day program, prepared by Leonardo Buzzavo (Program Coordinator), offers various parallel sessions with speakers from Italy and abroad. Simultaneous translation will be provided into English for the main sessions, so the initiative can also be appreciated by international operators.
IDEAS AND STRATEGIES
• Scenarios, strategies and dealer business
• Roundtable among decision makers
• Masterclass to improve knowledge
NETWORKING AND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
• Presence of leading companies in the automotive and services industry, marketing and communication, digital technologies
• Networking areas
• Technologies to improve new interactions
MEETINGS, DINNERS AND AWARD CONTESTS
• Dealer meetings and other synergic events organized by dealer associations, carmakers and other companies
• International meetings
• Special dinners and evening parties to enhance networking
AUTOMOTIVE DEALER DAY
WILL TAKE PLACE IN VERONA
Little Rome, as Verona was often named during the Roman Period.
Verona is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful Italian cities. The geographical proximity to Venice, Garda Lake, Milan and Florence, the medieval old town with the Roman amphitheater and its role as the literary home town of Romeo and Juliet make Verona one of the most popular attractions for tourists, especially in spring and summer time.
Verona also offers a number of highlights for lovers of Venetian and Italian cuisine and excellent wines from the Veronese countryside, including Amarone, Valpolicella, Ripasso, Bardolino and Soave.